IF THE PRODUCTS YOU BOUGHT NEED COOKING INSTRUCTIONS PLEASE REFER TO THIS SHEET.
Abbreviations are as follows: M = microwave | B = bake | DF = deep fry
Important-All products that are Bakeable your oven or toaster oven must be pre-heated to the listed temperature
- Breaded chicken fillets, nuggets, popcorn chicken, breaded tenders, boneless wings- B at 425’ for 30minutes; DF for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Cordon bleu & chicken with broc & cheese – B at 375’ for 25-30 minutes. These products can be microwaved approximately 3 to 3.5 minutes. However, baking is best.
- Seasoned French fries, French fries, diced potatoes, hash browns, potato nuggets, sweet potato fries, and sweet potato nuggets– grease pan and B at 400 approx. 15 minutes, or DF.
- Onion rings, mushrooms, mozzarella sticks, battered cauliflower, apple pie sticks– B at 400’ for 12-14 minutes. Can be DF.
- Waffles, French toast sticks, pancakes– B at 400’ for 10-12 minutes. M about 35-45 seconds for two pieces.
- Eggplant slices or Eggplant Rollettes– grease casserole dish with oil, olive oil preferred. Add some sauce, then eggplant, cheese on top if desired. B at 350’ for about 30 minutes.
- Precooked bacon– M on a plate covered with a paper towel or B on a cookie sheet at 350 degrees until crispy 8-10 minutes usually.
- Breaded clam strips– DF or B 425’ for 15 minutes.
- Meatballs (all types) B on greased pan 375 for about 30 minutes. Add to sauce. Here is a tip, bake the entire bag at once, cool down, place in a bag and freeze them all for future use.
- Fish fry’s and breaded large shrimp – pan fry or DF only. CAN NOT BE B
- Stuffed sole – spray casserole dish with oil. B at 350’ for 30 minutes. Tip- a little white wine adds flavor.
- Ribs in sauce – they are fully cooked. Thaw in the refrigerator overnight, put a ¼ cup of water in a sauce pan, add ribs and stir. Cover and heat on low stirring occasionally until product is hot.
- Breadsticks – brush with oil, olive or vegetable. Put oil on cookie sheet also. B at 375’ for approximately 13-15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Mashed potatoes – thaw completely. Add ¼ cup of milk or water in sauce pan, add potatoes, and stir. Cover and heat on very low until warm.
- Lasagna Roll Ups (all flavors), Stuffed Shells and Manicotti – grease casserole dish with oil, olive oil preferred. Place roll ups in the dish, add your favorite sauce and extra cheese if desired. B at 350’ for 35 minutes.
- Pecan Encrusted Tilapia– Place on cookie sheet. B at 425’ for 18-20 minutes. For added crispness put on broil for an additional 1-2 minutes with the door slightly open to view.
- Jalapeno Poppers– DF or B at 400’ for 13-15 minutes.
- Potato Pancakes– Pan fry, DF or B at 400’ for about 17 minutes.
- Country Bacon– an easy way to prepare bacon. Place aluminum foil on a cookie sheet. Layer the bacon on the cookie sheet and B at 350’ for approximately 15 minutes or until desired crispness. Remove from foil and pat dry with paper towels. This method is less messy than pan frying. Simply drain the oil and discard the aluminum foil.
- Eggrolls– B at 375 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Eggplant Rolette – B in greased casserole dish at 350 degrees 15 minutes, add sauce as desired.
- Oven Roasted Wings B at 450 degrees for 30 minutes, or DF
- Pork Tenderloins – thaw in refrigerator overnight. Brush with oil, wrap in aluminum foil and B for 1 hour at 350 degrees